Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/367605504
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Fine commander for this week, but with his slow army you will fine it tough to clear the Towers and the Bonus.
- I like Ascendants for this but you might want to keep them at home until your reach enough Sacrifice stacks, as Speed Freaks allows the enemy to get in close really fast.
- Once you a have your Ascendants in a good spot try to be sure to micro them well to keep them away from the big units.
- The Orb attack will create some super powerful Avenger Stack unit that will need to be Mind Blasted to kill.
- Use of Alarak's Destruction Wave is crucial to keeping unit alive.
- Okay commander for this week, if you want to make a big difference in the beginning you will need to go for more static defense, but I like to go for Carriers with Zealot support.
- you can forgo the Zealots for more Cannons but the Transport might take more agro because you only have air units.
- Try to at least get the first Spear of Adun upgrade, more if you go for static defense.
- Air upgrades are super important to acutely kill units, if you go for Zealots at least get there revive ability.
- Good commander for this week but early game can be a bit of a problem.
- I went for Vespene Drone mastery this time to get units out faster.
- Try to be on top of your Hercules micro as it makes a huge difference.
- Upgrades as always, I like to go for Goliaths after 8 Tanks.
- Laser Drill will be hard to time unless you are actively engaging the enemy as they are so fast.
- Good commander for this week, Shadow Guard can do a lot for you in the early game.
- Be sure you clear your expo and your partners then shift a-move them to as many encampments that you can.
- I like DT Corsair here, but be careful about BCs and Carriers as once they get Avenger stacks they will take a long time to kill, think about adding 1 or 3 Dark Archons to clear them fast.
- Make sure to get all the air attack upgrades to clear air units fast.
- If you get a lot of enemy AOE air attack try to pre-split.
- Great commander for this week, and if you know all the timings well you can clear everything really fast.
- I like Zealot Archon for the fact that you can clear entire attack waves as they spawn if good positioning.
- I like using the Solar Bombardment for the Towers.
- Upgrades as always, try to get the starting energy first so that you can start warping-in High Templar asap.
- Great commander for this week, although real anti-air AOE might be a problem.
- I like Bunker builds for this one but you will need to Uproot them and replace them as you clear the map.
- The Alexander and the Apocalisk should be enough for the first Towers and the Bonus so don't worry too much about making tons of Bunkers right away, finish your economy.
- Tanks are very important for any heavy ground comp so be sure to get at least 8 of them.
- Creep spread will be an issue so you might think about making an extra CC closer to the middle of the map, the bottom right base location is better for Stukov.
- If you get Tanks the ground units should die fast leaving powerful air units be sure to micro the Load and Unload for you Bunkers to keep them alive.
- Great commander for this week, normal build should work fine: Immortals, Abrogators, Observers, Void Arrays.
- I went for what started out as a meme build (Ambushers) then it turned into a great build as they do great damage to the Towers and they will Blink for you if you need.
- Stay on top of your Fragments and you should be fine.
- Mass Cannons will work but it will have a tougher time if you don't know the Tower timings (you wont be able to just warp-in Cannons on top of Avenger units).
- Great commander for this week, bonus can be taken care of by simply using Arbiter suit to get around, there is only 3 sets of attack with each bonus.
- I like a mix of everything here, if its air you really are going to want Carriers and Adepts.
- Be sure to get all your upgrades for any unit that you make.
- Once you hit max supply try to get more Gateways built so that you can remake everything that you lose, you should only be losing Gateway units at the end.
- Dragoon Suit is great for clearing attack waves.
1 H & H
- One of the best this week they can be in many places at once.
- With good Mag-Mine placement you are going to be able to clear everything.
- Call downs can be used to great effect when you time them right.
- The second bonus will be a bit tougher as they spawn locations are going to be spread out.
- I like Reapers and Wraiths here but you can make what you.
- You can also do great work with Widow Mines here if you know the Tower orders.
- Great commander for this week, a healer can be important, think about Rattle Snake first builds.
- Photon Overload will make it tough to just use Tychus.
- Be sure to get your upgrades and your Medivacs asap to ensure good map presence.
- I've been using the Grenade mastery more and more but Tychus attack speed does a lot when not dealing with attack waves.
- Good commander for this week, normal cc first, You might want to go for some Bunkers around the first stop for Aurana.
- Bonus should be easy you can just camp the spawning location with Spider Mines and Turrets if there is air units.
- Hyperion should be able to clear the first bonus and the encampment just North of the first stop on its first call down.
- Banshee for expo and any other spot you want, be sure to Shift click them.
- I like Bio but some Tanks can be helpful for super long range enemy units.
- Great commander for this week, Tanks make bonus very easy, be sure to get Spider Mines at the spawn locations.
- Upgrades are super important.
- Libs and Goliaths are great for anti-air, add Tanks and Ravens and all comp go away.
- Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike are great combos.
- I like to just go for attack upgrade but if you have extra gas after attack upgrades go for defense.
- It might help to place a few Spider Mines around the Tower locations for easy Griffin Air Transports.
- Great commander for this week, Mutas are great here.
- Terran can be a bit tough as you don't have many Psionic units to Devour.
- Early game Dehaka will have a tough time with Terran Bunkers try to bring other units along.
- Once you have dealt with the expo and have some call downs you are going to be fine.
- Mutas are my go to unit here, just get their upgrades.
- I like to have Mutas on their own control group so that I can micro Dehaka without my Mutas, or even send the Mutas to other areas completely.
- Great commander for this week, Ling Bane Scourge as always.
- Late game you might find it tough to get all your units across the map, think about setting up 3 to 4 Hatches where the 3 set of Towers is.
- Try to camp the spawning locations if you can with just the right amount of Banes and Scourge so that you can clear other areas as you are waiting, you will have to avoid F2.
- Upgrades as always.
- Great commander for this week, you would love to see a Protoss comp for the early Biomass, But Zerg will work too.
- The hardest for early Biomass will be Terran because of Bunkers.
- I like to go for Queen, Muta, but you can always add Vipers (Speed Freaks will get them out of the Cloud faster.
- Make sure to get all upgrades for each unit that you make.
- Think about Devourers too if you are dealing with an air comp.
- Great commander for this week, Omega Worms are great and Kerrigan can hold the early game.
- I like Hydras and about 16 Lings here as they can use the Omega Worms, but knowing the map can make Mutas amazing.
- You can do well with both the Immobilization mastery or the unit gas cost mastery, It's up to you.
- Stay on top of upgrades and you should be fine.
Tier 1 Objective and Bonus are super easy.
Tier 2 Trouble soloing bonus.
Tier 3 Not recommended.