Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/371359669
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Fine commander for this week, but you will need a lot of micro to clear mines and all the Scans will take away from your economy.
- Banshee can clear your rocks and any Mines around them save your second OC's Scan for that purpose.
- Marauders can clear mines they out range them, but it will take a long time to clear and a lot of Scans.
- Hyperion is also good for clearing Mines but again it will take away from what its normal purpose.
- Tanks can be the other way to clear Mines but again micro.
- I like to have at least 6 to 10 OCs for this one.
- Good commander for this week, you have a couple options here: Static Defense with Laser Drill to kill the Mines and Science Vessels to get you vision, Tank drops with Science Vessels, Goliaths. But either way you will have to micro well to clear the Mines.
- Call downs can do well try to get them a Shield from the Science Vessel incase you move them too far forward.
- Wraiths might work here but you will have to micro them well and avoid balling them up.
- Vorazun is a okay commander for this week, but there is a few things to say.
- if you want to go for DT snipe strats you want to have a partner that can clear the pathways for you then just wait for the Thrashers to spawn then set control groups and move in.
- The other way would-be using Stalkers and Dark Pylons with a few Oracles to slowly move in then TS to clear the Thrashers if things get out of hand.
- You are going to need to micro well the clear the Mines with Stalkers.
- Be sure to get attack upgrades either way.
- Your early game is going to suffer if you get bad RNG on the Mine locations.
- If you get a good roll you should be able to get Detection for Dehaka soon after the first Thrasher goes down.
- Once you can you should try to get a Worm built for Detection, plus it cant be hurt by the Mines, be careful about Diffusion if you place the Worm too close to the Mines.
- You can go for Guardian or Creeper Hosts, one is more consistent damage where one is safer.
- Fine commander for this you will need to use Turrets for Detection until you get a StarPort.
- Infested can clear trigger the Mines but they aren't the best for clearing Mines.
- A few Tanks can help but they don't have consistent damage as most of the range comes from shooting infested.
- Upgrades as always.
- Try to use the infest Structure to trigger Mines.
- Okay commander for this week, if you expo has a lot of Mines its going to take a long time to clear them as Kerrigan doesn't out range them and Detection will take a while.
- I like Broods to clear the Mines, you will need a lot of Overseers.
- Conversely you can use Immobilization Wave if its maxed out for mastery.
- You use Omega Worms for Detection if you want, but they might cut a bit into your gas if you go for full Immobilization wave mastery.
- Kerrigan can survive a few hits, but the Widow Mines will still hit even if you Leap away.
- Okay commander for this week, Mines do require micro so be careful.
- You can clear some of the early Mines with Spores and Spines until you get out the units you need.
- I like Guardians here with Devourers support.
- You can try to go for Queens but they just get in the way.
- Vipers can be added to the comp to Disable the Mines but good micro an get you far this week without them and they will cut into your gas.
- Attack upgrades are all you should need, but be sure to get the range upgrade for your Guardians.
- Fine commander for this week but because you Detection being Sirius Turrets you might fine yourself without consistent Detection.
- Try to only a move to the Turret location.
- Siege enemy units might just kill your Turrets too fast to get any real work done, so good micro is needed.
- Odin is still king for clearing so be sure to try an use it asap.
- Tychus an his heros seem to want to get close to the enemy so Diffusion will hurt them more than you want so be sure to be on top of the medivacs or have Rattle Snake fast.
- Zagara is great for this week but you will have to micro Zagara, her Baneling Barrage is great for clearing.
- Once you have cleared an area then bring in your units otherwise keep them back for attack wave defense.
- Roach Drop is a great way to trigger Mines in an area before attacking in with your units so keep that in mind.
- Frenzy is good here but I found myself using all my energy to clear the Mines.
- Very easy to clear the Mines; I like Static Defense here but be sure to be aggressive with them.
- Once you have your expo cleared be sure to try and help your ally with random Mines at their expo.
- Spear of Adun can clear every attack wave and help to clear those random Mines.
- Going up the ramp to the third set of Thrashers can be tough try to have your ally move in first or be very careful.
- I usually use the Solar Lance on the 3rd and 4th attack but using it to clear enemies on top or ramps can be helpful if your partner wont push in for you.
- Fenix is a good commander for this week, you can go for Colossus (think about adding Scouts for anti-air) this week or go for Carriers (with a bit more micro).
- Other units can be added but only bring them in once you have cleared the Mines.
- The Dragoon suit is good for Wave Clearing but try to engage as far away as possible to avoid taking damage from Diffusion.
- The Scouts should only be used for ant-air and as such should really just be rallied to the Colossus and not put on your main control group.
- Siege the Observers to avoid losing them.
1 H & H
- Great commander for this week, I like Horner units and moving around the outside.
- Once you have your expo start working on a Raven and a few Strike Platforms.
- Your first Call in the Fleet should be used on the second Thrasher location.
- Then start to call in Wraiths to deal with the Thrashers.
- Strike Fighters should be used on Mines and attack waves.
- Most all your Mag-Mines should be sued for defense.
- BCs should be added once you run out of charges for Wraiths, don't get Yamato unless you want to micro a lot as diffusion will kill BCs fast.
- good commander for this week, Havoc and Wrath walkers are the best here.
- If you notice that your Wrath walkers are taking to much damage you should be moving them backwards and using Force Fields.
- Alarak should stay at home and defend next to some Pylons and Supplicants. Attack upgrades and slow moving in should be all you need.
- Try to leap frog the Havocs for detection, their upgrades wouldn't be a bad ideas as well.
- Great commander for this week, Mass Dragoon is the best here.
- After your Twilight Council be sure to get a Robo to get your first Observer.
- You can use the Solar Bombardments to "clear" the last Thrasher location, try to focus on the Hybrid if you can.
- Once to have a few Observers try to leap frog them so that you can just a-move your Dragoons.
- A few Zealots are going to help if you need a bit of a tanking unit against attack waves.
- Attack upgrades are great here, and be sure to get the attack range upgrade for the Dragoons.
- So good this week, the Sabotage Drone Griffin Air Strike has never been so helpful.
- Be sur to keep Nova on her own control group and you army on a second to ensure that you only have a change to lose Nova.
- I like having Tanks in Siege mode then moving forward with Nova to help clear mines.
- Try to use the Sabotage Drone as soon as it come off cool down to clear the most Mines.
- One of the best this week you can do a lot with just Cannons.
- Try to hold out until you get to the third Fragment.
- Make Observers all over the map so that you can deal with anything that comes up.
- If you are dealing with Sieged units that can kill Cannons fast you might need to warp-in Cannons around the sides then slowly move them in.
- Just mass Cannons in your main then Project them.
- The Avatar of Essence can devolve the Mines too.
Tier 1 Mines are a breeze and Thrashers go down fast.
Tier 2 Mines will need good micro But Thrashers are fine.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.