Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/375153047
Last weeks all commnders is here
- So Vorazun isn't the best this week.
- Cloaked unit made by the plyer will force Amon to send out Detectors to all the locks and create a situation where you need to defend and push at the same time.
- I would go for Stalkers here to reduce any chance of needing to be in many places at the same time.
- You should have extra minerals so try to Cannon up the Locks.
- Stalker don't have multiple charges for Blink so be careful when dodging Fireworks.
- Okay commander for this week but Bio will suffer.
- You can go for long range Tanks to avoid losing too much to the Fireworks but you will still have to have a Bio force in front.
- Call downs are a great way to clear the forces but they will still die fast, try to set up a shift queue for the Hyperion to Jump right after a Yamato.
- If you have a force that is around 20 units you can stutter step to keep them alive but any larger force will have issues.
- Okay commander for this week, I went for Cyclones (yeah it's that kind of week).
- Laser Drill is you r best friend here.
- If you make a few Science Vessels and F2 a move your Vessels will be the top priority unit so it will be hard to manually cast Lock-On be careful.
- You can add a few Hellions to tank a bit but they will die.
- Feel free to add Static Defense to the Locks.
- Okay commander this week, I went for Wrath walkers but Stalkers might work too.
- Try to not use Alarak at all save for maybe against attack waves.
- Be sure to get all your upgrades that you can.
- You will have extra minerals so think about Cannons at the Locks.
- Try to just get in range of the enemies with Wrath walkers then move back asap to try and avoid any Fireworks.
- Goo commander for this week, I like smaller armies that pack more of a punch.
- Adepts work well with any comp.
- I like Robo Gateway while tailoring the unit comp to the enemy comp.
- Fenix Dragoon Suit should be used for attack waves.
- The Praetor Suit is great for tanking.
- Kerrigan is okay this week, hero solo might make the most sense, a few bad Fireworks can make a huge impact against you.
- If you want yon can mass units at home a bring them out if you need.
- Hybrid Yamato can really hurt you.
- It looks like the Dash might be the best option as the Fireworks will target you mid dash leaving you out of the damage zone before you even can do anything.
- Omega Worms can also help to spread out the damage.
- Great commander for this week, I like static defense here.
- Be sure to get Monoliths for defense and Batteries as well.
- Observers can get you extra vision for the Monoliths.
- The Purifier Beam is great for attacking up a ramp.
- Make extra Probes so that you can always be building things and not waiting too long.
- Upgrades for the Spear are important.
- Lastly be sure to make a few Observers for attacking up ramps while waiting for the Purifier Beam cool down.
- Good commander this week, between the extra minerals and the charges for the Warp gates you shouldn't have a hard time keeping an army at all times.
- Be sure to keep a single Probe on a secondary control group to keep up on Lucky Envelope pick-ups.
- I like Dragoons here, with Zealots support.
- Upgrades are good but you really only need attack upgrades and unit specific ones.
- Solar Bombardment should be used asap, try to go for the Western Lock and the attack wave the comes from the East while attacking the North East Lock.
- Good commander for this week but might be a little slow.
- I went for Swarm Hosts as they have little chance of dying.
- When making Swarm Hosts I had 2 control groups; one for the ones that are Morphing and 1 for the ones out on the field. I did this so that I can deactivate the Brutalisk auto cast, so you just deactivate asap then Add-Steal to your main army control group then Deep Tunnel to them after.
- Toxic Nest are good here but you will lose a lot of them from the Fireworks, try to use smaller amounts of then spread out.
- Great commander for this week keep all you Bunkers at home.
- If you really want to use Bunkers for defense save all you Infest Structures for dealing with attack waves so that the Fireworks will have more to target and your Bunker will be safer for it.
- Infested Civilians are great for tanking too.
- Call downs should be used to clear encampments (Alexander) and deal with attack waves (Apocalisk).
- Upgrades as usual.
1 H & H
- Good commander this week, Reapers are very fast so you can stutter step to avoid the Fireworks.
- Don't bring your Galleons out on the field just leave them at home then add Reapers to your main army.
- Shouldn't need a Raven unless there is Cloaked units, a Raven is super slow and cant avoid the Fireworks so leave them behind when you don't need them.
- Strike Fighters are great here so be sure to make them asap.
- Call downs are the final part of this for H&H be sure to kill encampments with them.
- Great commander for this week, Creeper Hosts and call downs are great this week.
- Dehaka will get hit with a Firework if he eats units so keep that in mind, I went for heals after Detection, Flame Breath, Armor, and Devour.
- Swarm Hosts have a long cool down so be sure to micro Dehaka and his call downs in the mean time.
- If their is any Psionic units Dehaka can clear entire attack waves.
- Try to micro Murvar to avoid taking too much damage.
- Great commander for this week, the small army is very helpful here.
- Medivacs are very important to avoiding large numbers or Fireworks.
- Although Rattle Snakes' Revitalizers will be targeted, he is still better than Nikara.
- Odin is good for the North East Lock, and the Bonus or the North West Lock.
- Keep you units moving and try to get to Sirius as soon as you feel comfortable, the Turrets will help to pull agro.
- Great commander for this week, Ling Bane Scourge is the way to go.
- Try to a move smaller forces at a time so that you can avoid most of the Fireworks.
- Start off all attacks with a few abilities from Zagara to clear out so of the forces.
- Scourge are need against ay air comp, Hydras should be enough though for air defenses.
- Great commander for this week, mass Cannons again.
- If you want you should try to do Stalkers if you want an army.
- One other thing that you could try is a lot of Void Arrays to do hot pick-ups but that really should work very well.
- Stalkers can build up charges of Blink so that Blink micro should work well.
- Once you have the second Shard you can start to be aggressive with either Cannons for your Stalkers because you get reduced cool downs or Cannon Projection at that point.
- One of the best this week, Sabotage Drone plus Griffin Air Strike works wonders here.
- You can go for a hero solo and probably do better than making an army.
- Most of the time you are just waiting for your cool down on the Sabotage Drone.
- You should only get one Nuke use it on the last Lock or the Bonus.
- You might want to use a Defensive Drone here or there.
- Go for full hero solo Masteries (Griffin Air Strike, Primary ability Damage, and Energy Regen).
Tier 1 Not hard to keep army alive.
Tier 2 Lots of micro and you still lose a lot a units.
Tier 3 Not recommended.