Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/379073517
Last weeks all commanders is here
- One of the worst this week, super slow and Just Die makes Ascendants not very good.
- Try to go for Stalkers here and try to maximize the Mother Ship Teleport.
- Empower Me can do a lot here so be sure to get the most out of it.
- Your weakest trait this week is the slowness of your army, you cant even just Over Charge a building as it will still target a unit you cant hit.
- Not the best this week, just go for Bio here.
- Spider Mines will just die during the Just Die Res.
- Be sure to save the Hyperion for the second attack wave.
- Banshee are for the first attack then one of the expos.
- I like Bunkers at Jinara, the ramp into the first Hybrid spawn, with all extra Marines and SCVs rallied there.
- Leave a few SCVs at the Bunker for Jinara so that it doesn't go down too fast.
- Okay commander for this week the first 10 min are the hardest.
- I like Mutas here, but Creeper Host can also do well.
- Mutas will get you more sustained damage, but Creeper Hosts will be safer (for the units) and get you good burst damage.
- Dehaka should just stay with Jinara until you get more units out as he cant really do much against encampments.
- The second attack wav should be dealt with Murvar.
- Call downs are good but its tough when you can just deal with then entire attack wave.
2 H & H
- Fine commander for this week, the early game without goo partner support can be tough.
- I like 5 Galleon builds here, and be sure to spread out your Mag-Mines so they don't all hit a shielded unit.
- I like Horner units for mid to late game and if its a ground comp think about Strike Plats.
- Ravens are good for extra damage and I would leave one at Jinara in Siege mode to keep here from going to far back.
- Good commander for this week, early game might be tough.
- Try to get Laser Drill mastery as it will target units for you without you doing anything.
- Hercules Tank is still good here but requires more micro.
- Goliaths are great support here, although you can do well with Wraiths if you micro well.
- Laser Drill can kill at least one set of lives from the enemy.
- Science Vessels can heal and get you a Shield if you need it.
- Goliaths are good at stutter stepping backwards.
- Fine commander for this great for holding but clearing Hybrid can be a problem.
- Bunkers seem to be the best this week, you can add Tanks but be careful without having Infested to tank for you.
- Call downs are the best way to deal with encampments and Hybrid.
- Get all the upgrades you can, also be sur to move your Bunker forward between attacks.
- I like using the Apocalisk for later attacks so that I don't have to move my Infested.
- Think about holding the ramps to the West and East to avoid too many attacks.
- Great commander for this week, Dark Pylons and Time Stop are great here.
- If you have a ground comp you should be fine, if it's air you will have a tougher time and might need to make Corsairs.
- Time Stop right away to have it ready for the first Hybrid.
- Dark Templar are the units of choice here, Corsairs are you anti-air.
- Be sure to get all your unit upgrades and at least attack upgrades.
- Black Hole is a great way to keep your units alive and do damage.
- Time Stop can be used for encampments and Black Hole for Hybrid.
- Great commander for this week, Cannons are best here.
- You might want a few Stalkers early on if you are great with Zeratul micro.
- Cannons can be Projected but be sure to talk to your ally when you do as it will mean a lot more.
- Once you have the second Shard and an expo you should be fine.
- Try to cancel Cannon Projections once you clear an area to start the cool down faster.
- Good commander for this week you are going to need heals so early Rattle Snake or Nikara if she is what you like.
- I like to get Medivacs fast too for mobility and quick heals if needed.
- After Rattle Snake Sam (if you are good at seeing who you can hit really fast) or Sirius is good.
- Try to have the Nuke ready for the first Odin, if you can try to use it on the second encampment along the route.
- Vega has his uses as she can Mind Control units that are unable to be hit, otherwise I like Nux better for the AOE.
- Great commander for this week, either Hydras or Mutas for any air and if ground Ultras or Lings.
- Mutas are great here but require a lot of micro.
- I like unit gas cost here so you can get sustained damage as opposed to burst.
- Omega Wurms are still good here with any comp you make for vision and mobility.
- Be sure to get all upgrades that you need for each unit.
- I like Immo for encampments over Hybrid but you should be able to use it for both.
- One of the best this week, I like Legionaries an Carriers.
- You can go for Robo into Carriers, bunt in the end Interceptors are the best as they mess with enemy AI.
- Use the Arbiter Suit to move you army around.
- Make sure to save the Dragoon suit for the second attack wave.
- A few Conservators can do a lot here so be sure to add them and keep them on their own control group so that they don't run in and die.
- Praetor Suit for tanking.
- Great commander for this week, Static Defense into Carriers is the way to go here.
- Be sure to get Spear of Adun upgrades.
- You want a Monolith at each expo to clear you units and Cannons to help if you pull to much agro.
- Stargates should only be made once you have your expo and made at the expo.
- You really want to have air attack upgrades.
- Purifier Beam should be used on the second attack wave.
- One of the best this week, I like Mech here as they have more HP and can survive longer.
- Ravens and Libs are the best, Ravens should be spamming Turrets before every fight.
- Griffin Air Strike is great and can deal with one of each units lives.
- Try to get attack and defense upgrades here but start with attack.
- Tanks can be helpful here but mostly for Spider Mines.
- Ghost have their place but are very low HP so be careful.
- Nova can tank a lot in the Assault mode but Nukes help a lot so switch often.
- Good commander for this week, many different comps will be needed for different enemy comps.
- I like Dragoons and Tempest here based on the comp, Tempest for ground and Dragoons for air.
- Full Guardian Shell mastery here helps a lot.
- Solar for the first attack is great.
- Guardian Shield for the first Hybrid.
- Be sure to use Zealots to tank if needed while moving your army or helping an ally.
- Great commander for this week, Banes and Scourge are great here.
- Try to remember that Zagara is a powerhouse and can carry the early game, but if you Baneling Barrage against a unit that you can't kill it will be wasted, try to go for attacks that will hit a lot of units to maximize damage.
- Roach Drop can clear a lot of units in an attack wave so be sure to use it as much as possible, that also goes for Frenzy.
- Try to Move command into an attack then A-move once you have them surrounded as you will kill all your enemies very fast, and be ready to kill them again once they come back.
- All unit upgrades should be gotten, but attack upgrades should be all you need.
- One of the best this week.
- I like Evos and Mutas as always.
- Be sure to place Nests at the ramps across the map.
- If you go up against a heavy ground more Mutas might make sense.
- Be sure to get all your unit upgrades, as they really matter.
- You will build up a lot mineral so be sure to place a lot of Static Defense just to get you time.
- Vipers can do a lot to reduce damage so be sure to get them if you or your partner is having issues.
Tier 1 Able to clear you enemies fast and hold out while waiting for your ally to clear theirs.
Tier 2 Either can clear your enemies fast or able to hold out while waiting for your ally.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.