Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390332283
Last weeks all commanders is here
- Really nor the best this week, there are ways to keep Alarak's health up but its doesn't really help in the end.
- So a Zerg comp might be best for keeping Alarak alive.
- You can also keep Supplicants on hold position just away from Alarak so that he can Sacrifice without them taking on the Plague, but one bad Nuke and its over.
- Overcharge can do well for both offense and defense but either way its a lot of micro.
- Wrath walkers might be fun but its will be even more micro and they are slow.
- Not the best this week, you can try to go for Creeper Hosts but they have a huge hit box and are slow.
- There is not way to keep Dehaka alive between encampments and attack waves he is too slow and there isn't enough units to eat.
- You can get away with Wurms for defense but they are horrible for attacking.
- Dehaka is great for attack waves however, but again he should die very faster afterwards, just try to get as much out of him as possible.
- Average tier 2 can be as low as tier 3 and high as tier 2 with Kerrigan.
- For most of the time she will be tier 3.
- If you want to be able to have units use Emergency Recall without a Kerrigan ally you will need to kill your first Nexus and rebuild it before making your expo, so that your "main" Town Hall will be away from your mineral patches.
- If you have a Kerrigan ally to can do so much more, DTs don't get hurt in a Worm, and the Malignant Creep will out heal the Plague.
- You can just rally units to a Worm and wait for your ally to place one out on the field.
- Ground comps work best but you can get away with and air comp if you want to rely on your ally.
- Dark Pylon wall for your main can do a lot, but the expos will have a harder time holding with just Cannons.
2 H & H
- Okay commander for this week but will have a tough time with the first couple Shards and later ones will be tough if you don't keep Plague away from you Horner units.
- You can do well with Reapers for the first coupled Shards but Plague will kill them.
- Strike Plats and call downs can deal with the enemy holding a base and Widow Mines or Reapers can deal with attack waves.
- Without some sort of unit DPS against the Shards will be very tough, I like Wraith but kill Detection is very important, be sure to kill not other units to avoid the Plague.
- If you go for Widow Mines for defense you will have to make a lot of them and try to pull effected ones out so they don't kill others.
- Okay commander for this week, but a frontal attack is going to be tough.
- You should try to sneak units around the defenses and behind the Shards.
- There are paths to move Observers without taking agro use them to Warp-in Tempest in the places you need.
- You should have extra minerals for Cannons and Zealots on defense.
- Solar Bombardment should be able to take care of 3 Shards for each use try to take care of the hardest Shard with it.
- Fine commander for this week, but you might fine that it will be a bit harder to clear the Shards.
- You can go for defense with Canons and Monoliths while sneaking around Mirages to clear Shards, the problem with this is that Mirages take a lot of gas and they will die and have to be replaced.
- You defense will be fine no matter what, Spear of Adun should work well here.
- If you are sneaking units around try to avoid killing enemy units as that will just get you Plague faster, save the Spear for attack waves. You should be able to keep a few Overserves on the nonpathable areas, they should be safe from the Nukes.
- Black Plague can still be a big problem but you can do a lot of good work just sniping the Shards.
- A few Cannons and a few Colossus can hold any Infested attack and good use of the Dragoon Suit can take care of any attack wave.
- Try to use your partners vision or an Observer to get you vision to Teleport Scouts with the Arbiter Suit, that way you can just snipe Shards, Try not to kill any unit while sniping to avoid catching the Plague.
- If you want a real army you might want to try for Gateway units as you can get more faster and build reinforce on the field.
- Fine commander for this week, I like Nikara here (I know), but really good use of Rattle Snake can work here too.
- Defense might be a bit tough you can go for Turrets with "extra" minerals, but if you have a defensive ally you will do better.
- Try to have the Odin's BRB upgrade as soon as it goes of cool-up so you can use it asap, then use it asap afterwards.
- Be sure to get the Nikara double heal and double healing rate upgrades, or Rattle Snakes double healing rate, that way you can out heal the Plague.
- Medivacs are super important as well get them after the healing upgrades.
- Try to get good at building structures in the main and getting back to your units out on the field to avoid Nukes.
- Great commander for this week, snipping the Shards works well here.
- As you wait for more Scourge and upgrades you will find a lot of Banes sitting in you base, takes these and clear pathways to the last set of Shards, this way you can maneuver you Scrooge to the later Shards without losing too much.
- Use Zagara for each attack wave, you should be able to keep her from getting the Plague if you micro well.
- For defense a few Bile Launchers and Spines should be all that you need, try to stagger the shots t ensure that everything dies and nothing gets through.
- Roach Drop can clear the last bit of health on a Shard you almost killed or help with an attack wave.
- Frenzy can add a lot of mobility and damage to a set of Scourge attacking a Shard.
- Good commander for this week, but don't get any Ultimate Evos they will just die.
- A full Biomass unit will out heal the Plague, so be sure to only use unit that have full Biomass.
- What I do is leave my rally in the main and then turn off Auto-cast for the Evos then add them to my main control group after.
- If you change a Muta to a Devourer or Guardian the auto-cast will turn back on so be sure to evolve them then move them out.
- Make sure to get some Spines on the main ramp and at your expo then keep all attention on your army.
- About 12 to 16 Mutas should be all you need try not to grab any new ones till you have enough Biomass on the field.
- Really good commander for this week, you should just try to snipe the Shards with the Laser Drill and a Hercules.
- You can also try for Wraiths here but the Laser Drill is more consistent.
- There are a lot of places that you can Hold Position a Hercules and get vision to clear a Shard after Teleporting a Hercules.
- For defense a few static defense structures with Tanks (if ground/air comp) and Thors (if air comp) should be all you need.
- The Concentrated Beam should go off cool down for each attack wave, go for 30% mastery so that you will kill everything in one shot.
- Keep in mind that the Laser Drill will change target after every ability use so make sure to set the Drill to attack a Shard after each use.
- Great commander for this week, I went for defense and then sneaking units around the map with Orbital Rally.
- The first 2 sets of shards can be dealt with by just using call downs.
- The expos are hot spots for Nukes so building a CC on location might be a bad idea.
- Every set of shards has places to rally units out of harms way so be sure to scan ahead and then use call downs to clear units if needed.
- While sniping the Shards try to kill as little units as possible to avoid getting the plague.
- Be sure to get at least 3 Tanks at the expos and main ramp to kill Infested before they get a chance to infect you with Plague.
- Fine commander this week, just watch out for air.
- You can defend the ramp and the expos with a few Spines and some Lurkers.
- I like Hydras here so that you can burst damage then get them back into the Omegas (where they don't take damage from plague).
- Malignant Creep will keep workers alive and help with keeping units alive a bit longer, I think the threshold for it will be 40 HP.
- Kerrigan will die at some point unless you can keep here in a Worm if on low HP but it might take a while to get her to higher HP and she cant do anything while inside (duh).
- A Worm is also a great place to avoid a Nuke.
- Kerrigan can really help out a Vorazun so keep that in mind as well.
- One of the best this week, you can go for a hero solo and do very well.
- Nova will out heal the Plague you just have to be careful about taking too much damage.
- The best from to stay in is the Stealth Mode as it will help you clear the only units that wont die from the Griffin Air Strike (Hybrid) just Snipe them.
- Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike are amazing here.
- If you feel like you have the APM get a few Libs to Snipe the Shards and things will go much easier.
- Great commander for this week, mass Bunkers and you should be fine.
- When you get to the end of the mission you will have to watch your Infested a bit to ensure that they get to the end, think about pooling them then sending them out in mass.
- The Alexander is the best unit here as it will help you clear and give you a rally point, think about changing mastery to the Alexander.
- Make sure that you have a few Bunkers at each Expo and the main ramp to deal with the Infested, but sure to hug them against the Expos and put them just back from the top of the ramp.
- Infested Infantry duration is a must here.
- Great commander for this week, you should be able to just mass Cannons and Project them.
- For the first attack wave you can save your call down, use it right away then save money for the second 1, or use your ally both should work.
- Once you have your second Shard (Zeratul) you can start to Project Cannons, be sure to leave Monoliths and a few Cannons at each ramp and expo off your control group to deal with random Infested.
- There are many nonpathable places around the map that you can Siege an Observer to get you vision so be sure to use them.
- When Projecting Cannons try to start in a corner and move out from there.
- If you really want you could make a few Abrogators for defense but you shouldn't need to if you have the vision on the map.
Tier 1 Black Death can be worked around and Nuke dodging is a bit easier.
Tier 2 Black Death is tough but you can get an army to finish
Tier 3 Not recommended