Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/393965128
Last weeks all commanders is here
- Not the best this week, static defense is tough as Amon will surely use PDDs and that can make a Cannon line not so great.
- Your partner will have to do a lot of work to clear if you want to be able to help with the Thrashers.
- Units might be a better idea but you still are going to have issues especially in the early game.
- Spear of Adun can be your saving grace in tough times, be sure to get a least level 1 if not all if you go for static defense.
- The Purifier Beam is great for attack waves try to use it asap.
3 H & H
- A tough commander this week, Any units that you make will trigger the wrong type of spell from Amon.
- You want to see a ground comp so that you can go for more Strike Platforms, that way you can clear more before you Engauge with your army.
- Try to get to Horner units after the first Thrasher so that you have a bit more longevity, but keep in mind that if you still make Reapers (which you should) AOE spells will still happen so micro on Horner units is important.
- Call downs are very powerful so be sure to use them as much as possible, try to kill entire attack waves with them.
- Mag-mine can carry the early game but mid and late game you just wont have enough charges.
- You can do super well this week with Alarak but be very careful with your Ascendants.
- You will get hit with Irradiate a lot and they can kill a low level Ascendant outright so until you have a few Sacrifice stack think about just using Alarak.
- High damage units like Libs and a Blackhole can destroy your entire army in 10 seconds so try to keep any high value unit back.
- Once you have a good size high stack Ascendant army you should be fine, try to get them to spam Orb then move back and you can kill almost everything super fast.
- Be sure to use Sacrifice as soon as it goes off cooldown to get those stacks.
- The Mothership is great for any attack wave down your lane, a lane you are not in, or even to finish your lane then Teleport to an other.
- Good commander for this week, A little harder to be in very location as his AOE units are a bit slow and crowd control can make it harder to get the juicy spells off.
- I like Archon Zealot here, but Robo units will work well too.
- Once you have enough Archons or Robo units start to send groups of 10-14 Zealots to the Bonus to finish them, you might have to send more than 1 group depending on the RNG of the spells.
- Solar Bombardment should be used for attack waves down lanes that you are not going for to maximize the dps.
- Good commander for this week with good Dark Pylon micro you can kill everything with you units.
- I like the normal DT Corsair this week, add a few Oracles to get detection and maybe Stasis.
- The one problem this week with DTs is that they are melee so you might have a few Broods get through you forces, so a few Cannons on the ramps is a good idea.
- Blackhole is still very good so after a few Dark Pylons think about saving energy for Blackholes.
- TS should be used asap so don't feel bad about using it as soon as it goes off cool down, try to get into position first and let your partner know about if before.
- Good commander for this week, biggest thing to keep in mind for the early game is that the Shredder Grenade counts as a projectile so if you see a PDD it wont do anything.
- I like to go for Nux first on this one because his AOE spell cant be stopped.
- You can go for a non-healer build here but you will need a lot of micro and stutter step to keep everything alive.
- The order that I went for was Nux > Sirius > Sam > Rattlesnake (or Cannonball).
- The Odin is great at clearing an encampment or an entire attack wave, so think about using it on your lane or an allies lane.
- Great commander for this week, I like: Zealot, Carriers, Colossus, Immortal, and Adepts if there is any real air units.
- Fenix can get around the map very easily so think about having a few Pylons at the Bonus for vision.
- Make sure to get all your upgrades as usual.
- Its a good idea to have both Observers and the detection upgrade for the Arbiter suit.
- Be sure to have a few Conservators and keep them back as they are likely to pull a lot of agro and spells.
- Great commander for this week, Laser Drill is very good this week for clearing out a lot of enemies.
- Tanks are great here for all the AOE and the long attack range.
- If you notice that you are building up a lot of Minerals and have extra APM try to build so static defense at the spawning locations.
- Try to use the Laser Drill as soon as possible to get the most out of it.
- Goliaths are a great unit to add to your army, but if you are dealing with Zerg Swarmy army you might want a few Thors, and maybe a few Hellbat.
- If you make any static defense think about their upgrades.
- Great commander for this week, ground comps are the best but with good mech micro and foresight you can do well against any comp.
- Once you clear and area try your best to camp the location with Spider Mines, putting them on the ramp is a good way to just lose them for nothing.
- Bio is still good here but you will find a lot of AOE spells for Amon so have a good economy and be sure to presplit your army. Call downs are how you can carry the early game so be sure to focus on Macro for a while and use your call downs well.
- If its an air comp and you are decent at micro think about Vikings, they require a good amount of stutter step but work very well.
- Great commander for this week, I go for the normal unit comp; Marines, Ravens, Tanks, Goliaths, Libs.
- Try to start off attack with the Griffin Air Strike so clear a lot of the units, but you can try to get more units and be sure to have a Defensive Drone for every attack.
- Its nice to have a few Spider Mines down every path to have a location to Air Lift to.
- Nova can clear an entire attack wave with the Nuke, or a ground attack wave with just the Assault Mode and good micro.
- Libs can be used to clear the Bonus but be careful about spells from the units guarding the Bonus.
- Great commander to play defensive or camp the Spawning locations.
- Tanks are the best for any ground comp but you need to have Bunkers next to them to keep them fully stocked on Volatile Infested.
- Apocalisk is great for any ground attack and can still do well against Air.
- You are more than fine to just defend the ramps and set the Psi Emitter for the Thrashers if you want.
- Alexander is a great way to help push the Infested and take put Thrashers, feel free to save it for them.
- So good this week, Omega Worms can help you get any where you want and deal with all attack waves.
- I've Hero soloed this and done it with an army, Ultras and Hydras are good for map presence and to be able to use the Omega Worms.
- Mutas are fun but with all the extra spells you will find it hard to keep them alive.
- Kerrigan's Immobilization Wave can be used a lot during this mission so use it as much as possible and try to get the most out of it.
- One of the best this week, between Toxic Nests Evos and static defense you should be able to hold a lot of the map.
- Be aware of the enemy comp so that you can build he right units and right amounts of Spines and Spores at the spawning locations.
- Normal unit comps will work here, think about Vipers but they are not needed.
- You can still kill a lot of the units and the Broods that are spawned for the units with just Toxic Nests.
- If its an air comp think about getting a few Devourers.
- With the extra minerals be sure to get static defense at the spawning locations, think about stating at the South West then going for your lane, after that go for your partners lane.
- Really good for this week, Mutas are great and so are Creeper Hosts.
- Call downs are still your bread and butter here so be sure to use them asap.
- For the beginning Essence gathering be sure to start with the East Bonus, then the North West Bonus, then the South West Bonus, then finally the attack wave.
- Be sure to have the Mutas on their own control group so you can micro Dehaka ever better.
- One of the best this week, if you know your timings or are even just good at splitting you units you can kill every attack without any really micro.
- Banes and Scourge should hit before most all the spells can go off if you are right on top of the spawning locations.
- Frenzy should be used before an attack shows up to ensure that you don't have to lose as much units for each attack.
- The Roach Drop is good for giving you more time and even killing a lot of ground units.
- The best this week as Cannons are so good.
- Be sure to get the Shards asap so that you can start warping in Cannons and then Projecting them.
- I like to have an Overserver at each Bonus and on the other side of the lane, then 2 at the North East as well.
- I like to have the Monoliths spread out between all 4 ramps spa keep enemies away from our base.
- Know you timings and you should be able to clear this with no problem.
Tier 1 Really good this week, Solo able or close.
Tier 2 Fine this week, Little help from your ally.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.