Source: This Is Game
Revival has left TSL and is now a teamless player.
Key points from the article:
- Revival called TIG on the 27th and stated that 2 weeks ago, he decided he was going to leave TSL.
- His reason was that he felt like he was playing the game way too comfortably while he was with TSL and that he no longer could get past a certain barrier to which he could become a better player.
- Revival was one of the founding members of TSL.
- He has a combined record of 19-19 for GSL and GSTL.
- For the time being, Revival plans on staying home and practicing by himself as he searches for a new team.
- Was used in the GSTL by TSL as a Zerg Joker Card.
- Has participated in the GSL six times.
- Grabbed a 1-1 record last season against PRIME in the quarter finals of the GSTL. (IDK why TIG thought that was significant enough to mention but w/e)
Statements from Revival:
- "My reason for wanting to leave TSL is because I would like a fresh new start. For the last two years as a pro gamer, I felt like I was being way too comfortable with where I was in in my pro gaming life and that I wasn't properly grabbing the chances that could be coming my way.
- "I like playing in Korean tournaments but I also want to have the opportunities to participate in multiple foreign tournaments as well."
- "It won't be easy but I'm going to work hard as I plan to go back to the beginning and refine my plays from the bottom up."
- "I don't really have any preferences. I just want to find a nice team that will be willing to send me to various foreign tournaments."
- "Lastly, I want to thank TSL for the past two years because this team helped me to grow so much as a pro gamer. I really hope the fans lie in eager anticipation for what's to come in the future from me."