Came across two tools today. a) SC Fusion to generate a build order and b) SC2 Scrapbook to manage your build orders and see an overlay of this build in-game.
SC Fusion creates some text with the build order as output and SC2 Scrapbook takes certain text for the build order input. Getting that output converted is a bit tedious every time you generate a new build.
I am hoping to speed this up and encourage the use of these programs. I have started building a tool that converts this generated output to SC2 Scrapbook input.
Zip contains exe for Windows and Java jar for other platforms.
1) Paste the generated build order text from SC Fusion into the top text area.
2) Press Convert button
3) Paste converted text into SC2 Scrapbook
Please post any feedback, feature requests or bugs. I hope this tool can be of use.
+ Show Spoiler +
- Tested with SC Fusion v1.26
- Tested with SC2 Scrapbook v2.5
- Formats the build order correctly when way point text is in the input