We are happy to announce the 2019 GSL Season1 Code A (GSL Qualifiers).
Qualifiers will be held for two days on Jan 25th(Fri.) & Jan. 26th(Sat.).
※ We changed the schedule because there was a schedule conflict with the new patch
※ Previous Schedule 23rd-24th / Changed Schedule 25th-26th
Details are as below.
■ Participation requirements
- Masters league or above / No regional restrictions (As of Jan. 17th(Thu.), 23:59 KST)
- Must be at least 12 years old / Need to have your own StarCraft II Blizzard Battle.net account (Using another person’s account including family & friend is prohibited)
- Participants are required to bring a photo ID to the offline qualifiers
■ Qualifiers information
- GSL Qualifiers application period: Jan. 12th(Sat.) - Jan. 17th(Thu.) 23:59 KST
- You only need to apply once to participate in both days of the qualifiers
- GSL offline Qualifiers: Jan. 25th(Fri.) & Jan. 26th(Sat.)
- GSL offline Qualifiers location: AfreecaTV PC Bang, Hongik University, Seoul
- Match schedule for each individual will be sent out via MMS & e-mail to each participant on Jan. 21st(Mon.).
■ GSL Qualifiers match format
- Best of 3 / Double Elimination format
- Maps: Game1 Kairos Junction // Game2 Cerulean Fall // Game3 Port Aleksander
- 16 players qualify on Day 1(25th) -> 16 players qualify on Day 2(26th)
- Participants who do not qualify on Day 1(25th), can participate again on Day 2(26th)
- If you do not show up to the 1st day of the Qualifiers without notice, you will be automatically disqualified from the 2nd day
- Participants who acquire prior approval may only participate in the 2nd day of the Qualifiers
Please accurately fill out the form below and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name:
- Birth date:
- Phone Number or Skype ID:
- Battle.net SC2 Account:
- Ladder Score:
- StarCraft 2 Character Name:
- Email address:
For any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com