MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal’darim Altar
MLG Typhon Peaks
MLG Xel’Naga Caverns
Changes from the previous version of the map pool:
- MLG Crossfire has been removed
- MLG Scrap Station has been removed
- MLG Tal’darim Altar has been added
- MLG Typhon Peaks has been added
- Building Blockers have been replaced with Neutral Lowered Supply Depots on all Maps
On MLG Typhon Peaks, Neutral Lowered Supply Depots have been added to the bottom of base ramps
- MLG Shakuras Plateau has been updated to Blizzard version 1.5, and spawn locations will be identical to those allowed by Blizzard.
- MLG Shattered Temple has been updated to Blizzard version 1.3. There are still no close spawns allowed.
The following modifications were made to MLG Testbug:
- Bases enlarged for more building space
- Added doodads in front of the Natural choke to tighten the area around rocks
- Replaced gaps in the middle with high ground
- The MLG map pool on Battle.net has been updated; to access this map pool, including the non-ladder maps, simply search for "MLG" on the StarCraft 2 map selection screen.